We focus on prevention and dental services in rural Benton and Linn Counties.
Our services include:
Oral health education
For questions call 541-766-0143
Our goal is improve overall health and avoid complications for people with chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease by identifying and addressing oral health problems.
Dental Voucher Program
In partnership with the Benton County Oral Health Coalition, the Community Health Centers coordinates a voucher program.
Screenings occur twice a month on the first (1st) and third (3rd) Tuesday of the month at Benton Health Services, 530 NW 27th St, Corvallis.
Hours for screening are 9:00 am -12:00. Please arrive before 12:00 pm to be screened.
To participate in the program, you must-
- Have dental pain or swelling
- Be 19 years or older
- Have no dental insurance
- We ask for a $10 contribution at the time of application
- Vouchers are issued at the time of screening
- Each person is allowed to apply for one (1) dental voucher every three (3) months
- Participating dentists accept the voucher as payment for the single-visit service
Dental vans are regularly available at locations in Benton County