Our Health Center offers behavioral health services at all clinic locations.
This service links a qualified mental health provider to our health care teams and supports our primary care providers improve overall health outcomes of our patients.
Behavioral Health Services can help in the following ways:
- Emotionally prepare and support patients facing a serious illness
- Support patients in coping and managing chronic conditions such as diabetes
- Improve quality of life and coping support for chronic pain
- Guide patients suffering from grief, depression, anxiety, or panic disorders
A Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is also part of the team to provide short-term therapy and medication management.
Community-Based Mental Health Services
Benton County provides community-based mental health services using a care team model to county residents who have a major mental illness.
Services provided include:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Case Management
- Medication Management
- Peer Specialist Support
- Client-Centered Service Planning
- Psychiatric Services
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Crisis Services
For an appointment call:
- 541-766-6835 (adult)
- 541-766-6038 (child)
For further information link to the Benton County Website: http://www.co.benton.or.us/health/behavioral_health/index.php